Please see our What Is Magnetic Therapy page for more information on the uses and practices of this ancient therapy.
As a holistic therapy, we cannot guarantee that magnetic jewellery will work for everybody.
Please see our benefits page for information on what magnets and elements may be beneficial to your particular health requirement
Absolutely! Magnetic therapy is a benign treatment for a host of ailments and can be used in conjunction with a host other treatments.
Magnetic therapy should not be used as a replacement for your existing treatment. Please consult your medical professional if you are using medical treatments.
Disclaimer: It is advisable that pregnant women or people wearing electrical or electronic medical devices (e.g. a pacemaker, insulin pump etc) should not use magnetic jewellery. It is advisable to consult with a medical professional prior to purchasing one of our products.
Please see our size guide for further information on how to measure your wrist as well as choosing the correct size for you.
Any copper jewellery can, at times, leave a green or black deposit on the skin. This can happen because the copper forms oxides on the surface which need to be absorbed by the body which is how the copper therapy works.
The short answer is no however about 2% of people have a nickel allergy which is from the metal as apposed to the magnets. This can be prevented by coating the inner layer of the bracelet with a clear coat of nail varnish for example.
Unfortunately magnetic jewellery is not designed to be waterproof.