Medical negligence can have a huge impact on your life. You may have suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to the negligence of someone who is supposed to be looking after you. It’s important that you take action and get the justice you deserve, but it can often seem like there are too many obstacles in your way: legal costs, medical bills and more. While some people choose to fight their own battles against negligent doctors and hospitals, others prefer to find an experienced no win no fee solicitor who will handle everything for them – including any legal fees that may arise during the process.
What is medical negligence?
Medical negligence is a term used to describe when a medical professional or organisation causes harm to a patient. It can be caused by a mistake, or by failing to follow the correct procedures. Medical negligence can also be caused by:
- Inadequate knowledge – if they don’t know what they are doing, or don’t have the right equipment/tools available;
- Lack of training in their field (e.g., not being taught how to use equipment correctly);
Medical negligence can occur from a number of different factors including:
Why should you choose a no win, no fee solicitor?
You should choose a no win, no fee solicitor because:
- You don’t need to pay any upfront fees. You will only pay if your case is successful, which means that you won’t lose out on any money if the claim fails.
- There is no risk of losing your case and being forced to pay legal fees as well as having to cover any expenses incurred by the other party during litigation (for example, medical reports).
- Even if you do win at court, there is no need for you or anyone else involved in the claim (including witnesses) to pay anything extra beyond what has already been recovered from third parties such as insurers or employers who are responsible for an injury caused by their negligence. The only exception would be where there has been some kind of fraud involved in bringing forward a claim which could result in criminal proceedings instead against those involved with this activity rather than just civil ones against those who were genuinely injured due to someone else’s carelessness.”
What is the difference between a no win, no fee solicitor and an insurance-backed compensation lawyer?
There are significant differences between a no win, no fee solicitor and an insurance-backed compensation lawyer. Let’s take a look at some of the major differences:
- Free legal advice. All solicitors offer free initial advice on your case and will not charge for this service; however, not all solicitors offer free representation in court or negotiations with the other party. A good example of this would be if your case went to trial but was settled out-of-court before then (which happens often). In this scenario, only those who have hired an insurance backed solicitor would be eligible for any money back from their insurer – whereas those who had only hired their own private lawyers would still have paid out thousands without receiving anything back!
- Free representation in court/negotiations with other party: This means that if there is any sort of dispute over whether something was wrong or not done properly then there will be no financial risk whatsoever (unless they lose).
How do I choose a Win No Fee Medical Negligence Solicitor?
Choosing a good Win No Fee Medical Negligence Solicitor is an important decision. You may want to ask your friends, family and colleagues for recommendations of solicitors they have used in the past. You could also ask the solicitor about their fees and whether they are likely to be able to win your case based on their experience and track record in similar cases.
You should also check that your chosen solicitor is a member of The Law Society; this means that they have met certain standards required by law as well as having been vetted by them before being allowed practice as a lawyer in England & Wales (Scotland & Northern Ireland).
Can I use a medical negligence solicitor to make a claim against another person or organisation?
You can use a solicitor to make a claim against another person or organisation. This means that you can make a claim against the NHS, private hospitals and GPs. You can also make a claim against other individuals such as your GP or surgeon who have caused you harm through their negligence while carrying out their duties as an employee of the NHS or private hospital.
You can also make claims against organisations such as local authorities if they are responsible for providing services which cause harm to others due to their negligence in carrying out those responsibilities properly (for example: not providing enough care homes).
You can take legal action without worrying about paying fees up front.
You may be worried about paying fees up front, but with a no win no fee solicitor you will not be charged any fees if you do not win your case. This means that there is no risk involved in taking legal action and getting the compensation that you deserve.
While there are many benefits to using a no win, no fee solicitor, you should always do your research and find the best one for your needs. Keep in mind that some companies may offer lower fees than others or have more experience in this area. It’s also important to remember that most companies will not take on cases unless there is a good chance of winning them (which means they won’t accept every case).